Join the vibrant world of a young team where there are no barriers to ideas and implementation!
Our team of nearly 100 people currently serves the needs of our customers in 3 business lines. We believe that a professional, customer-centric attitude is the best investment today. Our company is constantly evolving, we are looking for reinforcement in our downtown office in Budapest, where our Sales team, IT specialists, Sales Coordination and Project Coordination team are waiting for you.
Your responsibilities and tasks
- During your work, you will work in our self-developed CRM system, which from time to time also requires data coordination and contact with our Clients and Partners.
- You support the work of the operations manager so that you can take smaller-volume projects off your shoulders - this gives you a high degree of autonomy in your day-to-day work.
- You help to prepare and check the documents related to the projects.
- There are other day-to-day administrative tasks that are essential in this job as well.
- You will need to manage our database, update it, and make suggestions for continuous improvement in collaboration with your sales colleagues and background offices.
We're looking for you
- You are enthusiastic and motivated to produce electricity in Hungary with environmentally friendly, renewable energy.
- You use Microsoft Word and Excel at a skill level.
- You communicate accurately and enthusiastically.
- You quickly see things to do, understand the logical context, and you are trustworthy
- You are well on time, you are characterized by precision and you communicate assertively.
- Great communication and presentation skills as you need to talk to new clients every day
- Our values and vision meet yours (see our values here)
What we give
- A youthful team that creates a privileged work environment
- Trainings, team events.
- Individual performance appraisal linked to a development plan.
- Possibility of flexible working hours, home-office.
- A service and brand that you are proud to represent.
- Stable background, long-term job for an indefinite period
- Full time, with normal work schedule